#MAKEUPMONDAY : L'OREAL PARIS TRUE MATCH LUMI CUSHION FOUNDATION REVIEW / DEMO

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hey Locas! I am back with another quick post to speak about the :
NEW L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation. 
It took a few trips to find this little baby because they were either flying off the shelf or have yet to hit stores when I was on the hunt.
I am a sucker for packaging and I had to get it. Lucky for me I grabbed the right shade and its a True Match. Pun intended. Its light weight and felt like I was doing something good for my skin unlike most foundations. 

This foundation came with an thin sponge applicator I was not too impressed with it at first look. But when I shut my thoughts down and gave it a chance - it was amazing. I tried the technique I found online and it didn't do that will in my video. I liked the swiping or dragging method better. As far as it being advertised as sheer to medium coverage - I could maybe see this being possible if you let the layers dry and you did pat. If you do not have problematic skin, one layer is enough and it looks beautiful.
CLICK HERE to watch this foundation in action! I was so relived to find a product that was not only from the drugstore, but one that improved the way my skin looked, matched and went on effortlessly. If you have tried it...let me know in the comments below and share your thoughts! I was so impressed with this foundation that it amazed me. Im sure you will be seeing it a lot in drugstore tutorials to come. Thanks for reading!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!