Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today http://www.youtube.com/ has been a pain in the neck. Ive been trying to upload a Haul Video and it wont let me!! Ive been holding on to this stuff for a week now but I haven't had the chance to upload or blog about it. I went to the mall with my sister Christina and bought a few things that I "needed." I went to MAC, Benefit, Cloe, and Bliss. The makeup I bought will be featured in my video which will be up tomorrow afternoon. I really wanted to share the dresses I bought from Forever21. I'm pregnant, and as the days go on I'm starting not to fit into my old clothing anymore. My jeans are making me sad because I usually wear jeans on a daily basis. Now that the days are heating up its time for dresses! This is what I bought:





Paulina Maxi Dress



Fab Braided Strap Dress










Paisley Trimmed Dress

I also recently went shopping with my boyfriend, Kris, and he bought me like 5 more dresses that I want to take pictures in and show you. None of these dresses shown or the dresses that are not are maternity. I bought them in either a Medium or a Large depending on the material. Its getting late...I better hit the hay.

-Sonia

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!