Ice Parade - New MAC Holiday Collection

Thursday, October 27, 2011

MAC's Winter Wonderland
For us MAC lovers at heart...this one you will drool over. Its been a while since Ive purchased from them, and its because nothing was special enough. They stepped it up and the packaging is killer! I love the wearable lipsticks and well...I should just shut up and get to it. 

I went back to MAC to pick up my preorder this morning. I brought my new fancy camera with me and took a few shots. 
 Yeeeaaaa! I couldnt wait to bust this baby out!
 Packaging was super silvery. Cool!
 This is the top of the compacts - reminds me of a snow globe. They are really stepping it up.
 Supposedly this face kit (Winter Cool) face was a Nordstrom exclusive but I think I just saw it on the MAC website. That made me feel less cool for a second. 
This next picture is the darkest of two Beauty Powders. The artist helping me said it was a bronzer...uh no. It looks like a dark highlight to me. I still think its beautiful!
How Beautiful - Beauty Powder
 If you love Fairest Nude by L'Oreal you will love this Sultry Iced Delight kit. Warm pinky nudes are up  my alley! I love them all together...
 Two more beautiful lip colors. I love the formula with these too. They are slick and moisturizing.
Nude - and Deep Red - 
 The lip gloss that came with the exclusive set. Its very pretty just not for meee.
 I hope Sigma does this to their handles next because I know they will sell like hot cakes!! These are travel size and also came with the nude lipstick. 
129 / 275 / 266
 Last but not least the very chic makeup bag the sets come in. The circle / round and squared sliver and clear cosmetic bags.
 One of the best collections in a while. Let me know what you you got and what your thoughts were of the colors and packaging in the comments! 

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!