Valentine Nail Product List

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Heres a few still shots of my nails. Excuse the crusty dryness around my cuticles, that is the result of cleaning up my manicure with acetone.  
Lets get into the products that I used in my video:
I started with PINK FRIDAY and NAIL ENVY by by OPI. Pink Friday is a really pretty bubble gum pink polish. Nail Envy has to be, hands down, my YOU BETTER GET IT OR YOUR NAILS SUCK product lol. Okay that was a little dramatical but thats how I roll. I totally own the strength of my nails to this nail aid. 
 For the Polka Dots I used Konad's White special polish just because its an art paint and dries really fast. Next up was the Sally Hansen Crackle in the obvious, White. My all time, never let me down, top coat: Seche Vite!
 Tools: These can get pricey if you don't shop around. Starting at the top; my "C" brush from e.l.f. this brush has been with me for a minute. I bought it at a random Mexican Market that just happened to sell their line, its been with me ever since. The dotting tool I got at a swap meet in Azusa but you can use an old ball point pen (dried up of course). Lastly, an angled art brush that I got from Sallys Beauty Supply store. You can use a cheap eyeliner brush if you can't find something like it. 
 GIVEAWAY:
Yes, I bought all of these items myself (modestly cause Im not rich haha) and I am happy and excited to kick off one of many giveaways this year. All you have to do to win is leave me a comment in the comment section of my video, and be a subscriber of my channel! 

PRIZES:
(3) Elf brushes - (2) Nicki Minaj Mini Nail Sets and (1) Jewelmint.com Blanc Bomb Ring!
 Again thank you all so much for supporting my channel and keeping me positive and motivated to do better with myself and my channel. Good luck to those who enter and I read you in the next post!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

soooo sweeet :) LOVE IT! Sonia you are the most perfect mother who can handle everything!

x Sanja

Katya said...

lovely design ♥

Anonymous said...

hi this is donnah! i so love your blogs and videos! keep it up!

Janell said...

love the Pink color its so feminine and perfect for Valentines day

Rebeka said...

You are such an inspiration!!Love your channel! It would be amazing to win your giveaway :)

Amanda said...

Hi Sonia! LOVE your videos! I would have to say my favorite Valentine's Day gift was a song my boyfriend wrote me and performed to me :) It was really cute and he played the guitar haha.

Anonymous said...

really cute !!!
****
View my blog!
lovealexandralina.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/lovealexandralina

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this I was thinking of wearing OPI Kardashian Kollection Wear Something Spar-Kylie as its a really pretty pink and glittery but thats far too boring you've inspired me i'll post on my blog what I come up with :D xxx
loveallthingspretty.blogspot.com

Roseywinter said...

Just found you on Youtube & I'm so glad! I love your tutorials & routine videos. :)

And your nails here look really cute!! Thanks for sharing & showing how you did them. ^^

http://roseywinterrose.blogspot.com

Stefanie said...

Love your videos....I just went out bought maybellines bit of berry lipstick because of your valentines tutorial! Sending Love and Light XoXo

sance said...

I always support women that try to make it in the world.Keep doing you'r thing,you're so real and down to earth!I think Ill try the crackle one because it's so easy :)

vanessa said...

I love this but question about jewelmint... does the jewellery tarnish like change the colour or is it actual gold or silver jewlery that last a lifetime? Its too badv they do not deliver to Canada! Thanks

Anonymous said...

so creative i love it!!

Unknown said...

nice design. its so girly!

http://cincity26.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

nice design and the pink really warms the eye!!

Delmy Sabio said...

I love this one an all your tutorials in YouTube. You have a very nice sense of humor and I love it.
I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you like the nomination. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Omg! I love your video's. You inspire me in so many ways. From mother to mother, You are so beautiful i love your nail work.

Ultra_Raquel87 said...

I love all of your styles the nails are gorgeous and very creative!!

Vivi said...

Hi Sonia !!! I love your videos !! im a big fan of yours !! im brazilian and i would like to know if you are doing another giveway !!! love your videos i watch all of them !!

Anonymous said...

Sonia you are absolutely gorgeous and so talented! The makeup is just icing on an already beautiful cake :) as a fellow mom, I applaud you for your hard work and dedication to both your son and your blogging. Jude is lucky to have u and vice versa. He is just soo sweet and precious. God bless u both. Can you possibly do another makeup tutorial sometime soon, I really love your no fuss makeup looks. And the way you explain makeup steps is easy to understand. Thanks so much (gr8 blog and youtube channel) love u sooo much! Keep up the wonderful wrk!

Anonymous said...

To add to my previous post...Btw u look like a latina version of ashley greene from twilight. Ur Simply Gorgeous :)

Cathy of Eye Cream Reviews said...

Love your posts dear! Keep up the good work.

Mrz. Highlife said...

hey wanted to inform you that i have nominated you for the versatile blogger's award here:

http://mrzhighlifeblogs.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

thanks

Unknown said...

very cute and i love this colour
****************************
http://nadascollection.blogspot.com.au/
(every one hurry !!Free French Manicure Nail Kit!!)

Sara Lopez said...

Soy nueva seguidora recién te conocí en youtube, y ahora te sigo, en tu blog, en instagram, en facebook y en twitter... Eres una muy buena madre y tus tutoriales y recomendaciones son lo máximo me han ayudado en cuanto a marcas ya ke recién he llegado a EE.UU vengo de Perú... Saludos y bendiciones!!!