Sugar and Ice, and Valentine nice

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Get Ready with me: 
Valentines Date edition

I am apart of L'Oreal Paris - Destination Beauty campaign and I got the assignment to make a video but with a special request: that it included my Sugar, Sean! He loves making videos with me and even took lead on directing the scenes he's in. 
Going skiing has been something we love to do now. It took one trip to Tahoe to get us hooked on this cold sport. Before Sean you could not pay me enough to do anything that could possibly cause me bodily harm, haha. I am scared of getting hurt and not being able to work or support my son. Through love and my faith - I'm getting a lot more brave! 
 CLICK HERE to watch this handsome man in action. It makes me laugh each time I see it, and you will easily see why! Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE & Subscribe to support my channel!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Sean.... !!

pg here! Great seeing you guys tonight! Let's do it again :)