SAVE OR SPLURGE | Anastasia Beverly Hills NEW Illuminators

Friday, September 4, 2015

SAVE OR SPLURGE | Anastasia Beverly Hills NEW Illuminators 
 CLICK HERE to watch the full review on this new product!

In my video I shared my first impressions on these pressed beauties. I have been a fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills since I purchased their eye brow pencil. This brands products are in all makeup junkies' kits across the nation. One of my Australian followers left a comment that she could not buy them in her country - I hope they become an international brand soon!

Here are some close up stills from my video to show the different shades.




Personally I think So Hollywood is the best color for all skin tones. Peach Nectar is a must for blush lovers. Starlight is perfect for my milky sisters out there. Finally Riviera is fabulous on tan skin like mine!

Incase you would like to make neat lines like the ones below - I used tape! Serving blogger realness haha. I fell in love with blogs years ago and after a few new posts I am rediscovering why! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I will be doing more of my reviews on here, and if I can muster up the courage to ask others to take my photos - maybe ill share some more outfits of the day!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

I really like the peach highlighter :)

how to remove cellulite said...

Such a wonderful blog I had found here . It is really a magical thing I had seen which totally change your look.. Thanks and keep sharing more with us.