My Pedicure tools

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pedicure time!

I was over due for a polish change, and boy was I happy to receive this in the mail. I usually give myself a pedicure in the tub and its a pain in the back...literally.

This is how the foot bath looks on the BeautyChoice website.

It has everything the spa would have except the comfy chair...but there is no need to leave the house. The center feature is a pumice stone to rub away dead skin from the bottom of your feet. If I had to change one thing about it....I would have it spin.

The water warms up really quick and gets so hot that I could see the steam come out! It felt really good and relaxing. In this next picture is a closer view of the foot roller and the water jets. The space in the tub is so large it is said to accommodate a male size 12 foot, so you can hook up your man's feet too lol.

.................................................

The Tools:

My SIGMA MAKEUP MAXBAG in BLEU. This bag is the best! I use it for everything from makeup, baby items like wipes and diapers, makeup brushes, and today my pedicure kit.

I always have some Q-tips, Eyeshadow brush used to clean up my paint job and perfect for french tip design, dental tool that I use to make flowers because of the ball point, nail cutters, and of course cuticle cutters.
I like to use products from Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy line, especially anything that claims to put me to sleep. Don't threaten me with a good time.

As promised in my video that features all of this good stuff a list of the nail polishes I had stashed in my MAXBAG.

Top to Bottom: OPI "Going Ape-ricot!"/ORLY "Out of this world" /Out the Door Top Coat/ China Glaze "Turned up Turquoise" / Revlon "Minted" / Nina Ultra Pro "Punki Pink" / OPI "DS Mystery" / LA Colors Art Deco "Black"

Below is the thumbnail I used for my video and as you can see Jude jumped in. He saw the bubbles and instantly started screaming. I think he is half fish because he loves the water! I used a few drops too many for this foot bath and the bubbles quickly got everywhere!

"a little dab will do ya" is good advice lol


This product will end up saving me lots of money in the long run. My sister saved money today too because she came over to visit just in the nick of time :)

................................

Do you have something like this? What do you like/hate about it?

*Latina Kisses*

-Sonia

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ale said...

oh...i wish one too
kisses

Mimi said...

I fell in love :)I want one so bad,no,I need one:)Oh, well, it on the Christmas wishlist;)

Christine said...

i have one too and i absolutely love it :)

Colores de carol said...

Love the last picture... soooooo cute.

Liz Marie said...

I used to have one before we moved! You made me want to get one again! So nice and relaxing after a long day.. Good idea!! Hope you are doing well! xx Liz Marie

xoxo Mimi said...

Just saw your video. Your son is adorable. His little feet. Aww.. Ok so I give myself pedicures in the bath but Im done with that. I really need to invest in something like this. It looks so great and comfy. Relaxation at its best.

Elle said...

omg the last picture with Jude's little feet in there with you is ADORABLE!!

Jasmin said...

Awe.. Love the last picture. Cute!

sssdawna said...

looks fun! i try to give myself pedicures but they do it so much better at the salon : / lol

s said...

i wish i had one of these! aww jude lol

Drea said...

I've been meaning to get a pedicure as well! I haven't had the time lately. Looks like you two had fun.
<3

Check out my blog:
http://honestfacebeauty.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i love the last pic with both of your feet in there too too cute :)

Ribs said...

Hey! I have just come across your blog!

Great stuff!

I am pretty new to blogging but I would really love it if you would check out my blog:

http://babygooseonline.blogspot.com/

let me know what you think. and if it's not too much trouble give me some tips!

Thank you! x

Unknown said...

Wow! That home foot spa machine is a really good investment! I mean, yes, nothing beats a good spa appointment for a foot scrub, but this is very useful and convenient because you don’t need to leave the house, PLUS, you get to save a bit of money.

Lilia Valle