VIVE: Outfit of the Night

Saturday, November 20, 2010

VIVE, Pasadena Ca
I wanted to start posting little outfit posts here and there. I am not the most fashionable but I try!
We went to hit up a lounge in Old Town Pasadena Ca where Bee's friend was DJing called VIVE. I have been there once before a long time ago and I don't remember it being so crowded.
It was raining and this loca was wearing a skirt! I have had this vintage looking skirt for a long time now but was too big to wear it. Now that I shed a few pounderosa lol I made it work!
Details:
Plain Black Scoop Neck T-Shirt &
Vintage Inspired Flower Skirt by MIRY (n/a)
Necklace by FOREVER21
Clutch by MaggieBags
I know Carly got her top from a shop called Fashion Q in Azusa Ca, but I loved her confidence in these awesome Burberry inspired tights.
This is Bee. Shes the cutest girl in town, get down with those leggings mama. She has the cutest black leather COACH clutch that I need to get soon soon, maybe as a gift to myself for Christmas haha.
Say Cheese!

..........................................
I did film a video for this look if anyone is interested :)
*Latina Kisses*
-Sonia

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

pinklemonade87 said...

gorgeous gals!!! i just subscribed to your blog recently...but ive been subscribed to your youtube videos for a long time now.. youre one hot mama!!!

Hello said...

I've always been a big fan of your videos/blogs :) I'm trying to start my blog/videos but it's taking a while to get everything together. You're gorgeous as usual and good luck with everything!

AnieLii said...

You are so pretty :) Love the outfit. You were the very first person I even subscribed to. Love your videos/post. You are one classy, pretty Latina :) and wonderful mommy.

maggie said...

love love love the outfit & make up look!
im sure you girls had a lot of funn :)

<3

Anonymous said...

What color foundation are you wearing? aren't you NC 30 in MAV? I want to try out that NXY foundation;)

Sarwat said...

i think you re utterly gorgeous, funny and a brave human being. lots of love.

Christine said...

you girls look so pretty, love your outfit :)

xoxo Christine

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Missdaisy said...

¡QuĂ© guapas! Gorgeous :-)

Unknown said...

You girls look so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

where did Carly get her boots and tell us about bees outfit..thanks

Anonymous said...

hi! great outfits! they're all very classy yet fun :) i recently subscribed to your blog but i've been a fan of your youtube vids for a while! i'd love it if you could check out my nail art blog if you get the chance.

keep shining, girly! you're an inspiration! :)

sccastaneda said...

Amiclubwear.com and I dont know too much about Bees outfit

ZombieGlam said...

Hunny your loosing lots of weight hehe :) proud of you !!!

Zuleymas said...

Really awesome outfit! You look super slim now and very pretty!

J. said...

pretty!!! you look awesome in the outfit!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!! What program do you use to edit your photos??

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit...ever since I saw this post I have been looking for a good floral skirt like yours, well not exactly like yours but something like that..I really love the outfit. You might think you are not the most fashionable but i have always loved the way you put an outfit together so cute.

Unknown said...

Love the over the knee boots girl! Fab!!

ivonnestacy.blogspot.com

~Caro~ said...

I love the whole outfit! You look stunning, Gorgeous...you're make-up looks hot, too!! ;)

~Caro~
caroleena85.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sonia, I love your outfit. I guess losing the baby weight has given you alot more confidence. (You looked good before, though!)

I LOVE your makeup and I am really tempted to buy the bh cosmetics palette soon!!

Hope you guys had a great night!!

LupitaGo2 said...

I'm also a mom and I just love following your blog. You inspire me to keep going with my dreams and how to keep instyle as a mom. I love your outfit.. What is your secret to have a great body after having a baby?.=0)

My Thoughts ;; Monica said...

are you and your baby daddy still together? you dont have to answer its just that i remember when you would always have him in your videos

Anonymous said...

Love your videos. What color of NYX foundation are you wearing? Did you put a powder over it? and if so what was it? Thanks for your time. You are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

hey sonia,

what color is you NYX foundation color?

Thanks:)

YazmiinAktar said...

omg you've really lost a lot of weight!! you look amazing and i hope everything in your life is good, loving your blog/videos, :) xx

ChicGirlShop said...

jude is the cutest little boy ever.

Bring on the bling. said...

Hey girl,

I love your post been a reader for a while, I live in San Gabriel Valley, I am so happy to see that there is some fashionable people in my area....stop by my new blog and follow me... http://fashi0nista-myfashionableworld.blogspot.com/