Products from my Summer to Fall Preview Video

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I knew I would get tons of questions about lip swatches and names and brands so here are the lipsticks mentioned in my new video:

Tarte Glamazon "Wild"
Revlon Matte "Really Red" 
 Tarte on Top and Revlon on Bottom
 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain "Smitten"
 The lipstick I was wearing in the video:
Loreal Persistent Plum
 MAC Cosmetics lip pencil "Oak"
 OCC concealer 
 and finally Sigma Makeup concealer brush F70
Short and sweet! I hope you guys like the up close pictures and swatches!

Like always....

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Rebeka said...

Revlon 'Really Red' looks amazing!

www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

sugared said...

I really like this "wild" shade! What's a shame I don't have a chance to buy it ;(


----------
www.klik-klikr.blogspot.com

katja said...

Hi Sonia. Could you please tell what nail polish you are wearing here, love it!!

*LiL BiT* said...

Where are the leggings from?

Roxana said...

Hey sista where are the leggings from?

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the leggings from her last video the ones with ankle zipper? If you are they are from the Kim Kardashian collection. Hope this can help. If not, sowy :(

jessica said...

ditto on the nail polish! what's the color?

Unknown said...

love those bright and cheery lip colours!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Please checkout my blog and my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/shashanmakeup

Inguliya said...

I loved the lipsticks. You are awesome, Sonia.
XOXO from Dubai,
Ingrid
http://inguliya.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so organized and posting the info! Love it! Can't afford the Wild lipcolor but would love to know the name of a comparable "affordable" lipcolor. Thanks!