Latin Grammy Predictions!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So since I got the BIG call from L'Oreal telling me they wanted to fly me out for the Latin Grammys, thats all I have been able to think about! All things beauty is what I live and die for! I wanted to share a little insight to what is to be expected of the celebs we are tuning in to see Thursday night:
L’Oréal Paris got the predictions from the beauty expert for L’Oreal Paris, celebrity hair stylist Marcos Carrasquillo (pictured above).He shares the trends and different hair dos that we can expect to see on the 2012 Latin Grammy Red Carpet.

Heres a quick Q&A :

L’Oréal Paris: Which trends have you seen this season?
Marcos Carrasquillo: “The loose waves will dominate the red carpet this year. We will see a lot of volume, a very retro look which is so stylish right now. The waves will be like in the 50s with dark colors.”

L’Oréal Paris: Do you have clients that always ask you for the celebrity looks they’ve seen on the red carpet?
Marcos Carrasquillo: “Lately I’ve received a lot of orders to get to loose waves look. Jennifer Lopez uses this look a lot with honey highlights. To get this look that we will see on the red carpet, I recommend  L’Oreal Paris Superior Preference in UL63 Hit Lift Gold Brown. This hair dye from L’Oreal Paris is specially formulated for dark hair and it helps you lighten it up to obtain the sun kissed look. These hair tones give a natural and traslucid effect.
Get the look:
Light Brown Hair: L’Oréal Paris Superior Preference in UL63 Hi Lift Gold Brown, $9.99



L’Oréal Paris: And
 for this year's presenter - what can we expect from Lucero?
Marcos Carrasquillo: “The grogeous Lucero never lets me down. This is not her first year as the presenter of the Latin  Grammy so I’m sure she’ll want to surprise us with a new look. My prediction for Lucero is that she’ll go back to her dark hair look that is very trendy this Fall/Winter season. Dark Brown tones and honey are very trendy this this season and you can have that look by using L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème in 4 Dark Brown.”



Get the look:
Dark Brown Hair: L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème in 4 Dark Brown, $8.99
                


L’Oréal Paris: Is there a look we always see in the red carpets that you think many celebrities will use this Thursday in the Latin Grammy?
Marcos Carrasquillo: “Aside from the loose waves, I predict there will be a lot of updo hairstyles on the red carpet. I think some presenters such as Giselle Blondet, Barbara Bermudo, and Chiquinquira Delgado will wear their hair up.  It’s easier for them because they’ll be changing clothes constantly.”


L’Oréal Paris: What is your favorite updo hairstyle look?
Marcos Carrasquillo:  The messy updo is one of my favorites and I love it because it makes your neck look longer. I always recomend to wash your hair before making an updo so that your hair looks clean and healthy. Use the L’Oréal Paris EverCrème Cleansing hair conditioner to hidrate the hair and to give you that luminous and thick look and make it more easy to manage. Even though it should look messy, i suggest using a hair spray after you’re done with your updo. A hairspray like L’Oréal Paris Elnett will make sure your hair do lasts all night.





Get the look:
L’Oréal Paris EverCrème Cleansing Conditioner, $6.99
The first clieansing conditioner that works as a shampoo and as a deep conditioner in one step, so that you can experience the latest trend in healthy and hidrated hair in the most natural form. Ideal for women with think, curly, or dry hair because it smoothly cleans and deeply hidrates without decreasing volume.


L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold Unscented,  $14.99




And thats all I have for you tonight! Gives me ideas to tell my stylist how to do my hair! Raise your keypads if you are now tempted to hit the drugstore to try some of these products! Lord knows my hair needs some moisture. Stay tuned for more, and thank you GOD and thank you subbies for all of your support!!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

HollyGoGlam said...

Sonia! You have come so far! I first started watching you when you lived back in Virginia and had about 3 videos up on youtube..I remember the Britney Spears xmas makeup one :) Congrats on how far you have come since then! How exciting for you to be invited to attend so many cool events!

Unknown said...

Hi it's Sherri from Switzerland I was wondering if you got my comment earlier, I'm not use to writing comments but I think you are working hard and I'm sure being a
single Mom nowadays is not easy so I just wanted to congratulate you for all the posted youtube make up tutorials etc...they are fun to watch and it helps me with getting ready in the morning so much faster,. So Sonia lots of Love and hoping to meet you some ;D
Love xoxox Sherri

TheFF said...

Girls, check out this great fashion website and facebook page! It's filled with fashion tips, outfit ideas, and info on the latest fashion trends! Don't forget to like!

https://www.facebook.com/thefloralfedora

www.thefloralfedora.com