Im going to the Latin Grammys!!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Big news! L’Oréal Paris has partnered with the Latin GRAMMYs this year as the Official Cosmetics Sponsor. The L’Oréal Paris division of L’Oréal USA, Inc. is a total beauty care company that combines the latest technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in luxury beauty at mass. The brand’s iconic philosophy, ‘Because You’re Worth It’ celebrates women’s self-worth and inner and outer beauty; this message is represented by more than 25 International Spokespersons among whom include Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, and Ximena Navarrete. 


            And in even BIGGER NEWS:
I’m so excited to be heading to the Latin Grammys in Las Vegas as a beauty correspondent for L’Oreal Paris! I will be staying at the world famous MGM GRAND Hotel!! I can't wait to vlog and blog my trip for you guys!
Latin Grammys are such a big night for us Latinas and I know the majority of you will be watching!

As a beauty correspondent for L’Oreal Paris, I’ll be bringing you insider access straight from the biggest night in Latin Music and backstage where I’ll be chatting with the pro’s bringing you beauty secrets and tips. Im so excited!! I am also very nervous!
Hopefully, I run in to a celebrity or two… :) Make sure to follow @SoniaCCastaneda and @LorealParisUSA for pictures and updates!
Let me know what celebrity looks you would like me to recreate for you by tweeting me. I will be there for 3 days so I will have tons to share down to the makeup I am wearing! I need to make sure to pack my signature lip color:
Fairest Nude! 

I am so blessed with all the opportunities that have come to me thru my dedication to my youtube channel, and supported by my loyal and encouraging following! Thank you guys! I feel like I am just getting started!!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Liz Marie said...

I'm so happy for you Sonia!!! You are amazing & deserve all of this.. I can't wait to watch you on the latin grammys.. you are going to do such a good job!! Get it girl!! xx Liz Marie

VPan said...

Very good news for you, congratulations! I hope you have fun and I look forward to check it out!

Lucy said...

Read this news on Instagram if I'm not mistaken. Congrats again so very excited for you! Have fun & I can't wait to see your footage.

Unknown said...

That's amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Congrats. This is amazing news. I am super happy for you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. You deserve it. Keep on doing what you love and we will keep watching!!

Unknown said...

So excited for you! Only way to go is up!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! God has truly blessed you...I am sure you are very thankful for that. You are an inspiration for all us hispanic women...keep on representing us girl you are doing a great job!!!
God Bless!

TheFF said...

Girls, check out this great fashion website and facebook page! It's filled with fashion tips, outfit ideas, and info on the latest fashion trends! Don't forget to like!

https://www.facebook.com/thefloralfedora

www.thefloralfedora.com

Anonymous said...

Are you aware that loreal TORTURES animals by testing on them? I think you shoukd know the truth before representing them. Maybe you didn't know? It's very sad, but they like to use beagles to test cause they're loyal and non aggressive. They test on them over 100x per week, leaving them unable to walk due to maming them so bad by burning their eyes to the point they're left blind and in pain. Caged 24/7 never to feel grass beneath their paws. You should see the video, would break your heart!