Hauler at me!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hauler at your girl!

Today I posted my first haul of 2015. I always feel like I'm on drugs (I'm assuming thats how people are addicted to something feel). Shopping is seriously an addiction. I will even fill up a basket and then just turn my computer off and not buy anything. That is on my strongest day LOL. 


I found a few of the items from this haul if you don't want to search for them online - you're welcome!

Ecote Marley Thermal Top


Fuzzy Beanie


PERFECT LEGGING TEE


I tried to pull up some of my picks from Forever21 but I was having a hard time saving the pictures :( Sorry!! Was there anything that you saw that I should know about?? Let me know in the comments below!


*Latina Kisses*







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Gtorret said...

Great video, so nice to see you happy and being yourself! Keep them coming and congrats on all your success��������