Sexy Eye Makeup Tutorial: Long

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cant go wrong with a smokey liner

I am so happy with the responses I have received from my DARK SULTRY  EYE TUTORIAL that I felt inspired to keep it going! Thank you everyone for your love, support, and positive comments! I wanted to be done with comments - but I didn't want to take the way my supporters connected with me and Im glad I changed my mind!

CLICK HERE to watch this tutorial

What I used in this video:
Too Faced - Shadow Insurance
URBAN DECAY - On the run palette
Smashbox - Cherry Smoke palette
URBAN DECAY - 27 glide on eye pencil "stag"
Too Faced - Better than Sex mascara
URBAN DECAY - Perversion Eyelashes in "Trap"
NYX Cosmetic - Nude Beige Lipliner
MAC Cosmetics - Ample Pink Lipglass
MAC Cosmetics - Blush in "Peaches"
OCC Cosmetics - OCC Skin Conceal R1

Don't forget to LIKE and SHARE this video/post to support my channel!

*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

this information is very nice and here is also a beautiful article about Smokey Eye Makeup