Contour Hack | Physicians Formula

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Contouring is all the rage right now. Most women who turn to Youtube or Pinterest are looking to look better, feel better, and live better. I love makeup beyond the superficial transformation. When you look good, you feel good, you live better - with confidence. There are so many who also don't have time or the money to spend on a handful of products to transform your features! I found something at the drugstore that will get the job done!


The Super BB #InstaReady™ Contour Trio BB Stick in Bronze Trio is the bomb! 
(Omg I sound like Im trapped in the 90s and embarrassed my son all in one sentence lol). I just did a video showing you how to apply it. It sounds silly but all you do is drag it on your face haha. 
CLICK HERE to watch!

This is pretty much how it looks before you blend and as you can see, one swipe gives you 3 shades:
- Highlight: Adds radiance 
- Sculpt: Adds warmth 
- Contour: Adds definition 


This product is super creamy and blends effortlessly. I don't obsess over products often and I am a creature of habit - but this is really one you have to try. 

Have anything you want me to try and review? Leave it in the comments below! Thanks for reading!


*Latina Kisses*

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!