URBAN DECAY | GWEN STEFANI LIPSTICK COLLECTION SWATCHES

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay

I was so excited about this collection for two reasons: Urban Decay...duh, and No Doubts front woman, Gwen Stefani...no duh! I have been a huge fan of her well before my makeup wearing years so this was too much fun for me. I have been really getting my Youtube groove back and the best way to recover from any tragedy is dive into something positive. The only negative thing about makeup is dropping a palette on the floor haha. 

You can snag these lippies on the UD website for:
Retail $18 USD each


I swatched all of these lipsticks and matching lip pencils in my latest video, CLICK HERE, but decided to share some stills here. I loved that the collection has matte, satin, and high gloss finishes. 
 My favorite of the bunch...hands down is "714". As I shared on My Instagram, 714 is the area code for Anaheim Ca where Gwen is from! Firebird and Wonderland must be new references because I didn't get it haha...if you know leave it in the comments!

My face started like this (below) and ended with me looking like I had my mustache waxed haha. Its the price you pay for beauty...swatching! 

 (NOTHING BUT A PAT OF FOUNDATION TO EVEN OUT THE COLOR ON MY LIPS)
 ROCKSTEADY
 SPIDERWEB
PHONE CALL
 714
FIREBIRD
WONDERLAND

I have been working with these products all night I know the shades by heart!
 These lipsticks are super pigmented and when I woke up this morning my lips were still pink. So if you don't mind looking like you had a Popsicle for breakfast...you have nothing to worry about!

Thanks for stopping by!

*Latina Kisses*







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Melanie said...

Firebird and Phone Call are stunning on you! I love Gwen Stefani too! ♥

www.makeupisdelish.com

Unknown said...

Love them all !