KYLIE JENNER ♡EASY♡ DUTCH BRAIDS [DIRTY] HAIR TUTORIAL

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Easiest Dutch Braid Tutorial

I got so many questions about this braid style it only made sense to sit down and film it for ya!
 I know its titled the "Kylie Jenner Inspired" braids but in my defense its only because she is hot in the press rocking them. I have been wearing these braids long before she was born and probably long after her lips deflate haha. If you are a fan of the reality star or not - these braids are easy and go with most outfits! This is my go to style when my hair needs to be washed and I don't have time to do much to it!


CLICK HERE to watch my tutorial!

Thank you for stopping by!

*Latina Kisses*


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Creeping on your page to look for that tilapia and cilantro rice recipe of yours from 2011 when Jude was in a high chair. Lol. Its so good and i need to just remember how to make it already.