Tokyo Wako

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lunch Time!
For as much weight Ive lost, please don't ask me my secret...its stress, I feel like all my blogs are of me eating like a king. Eating is comfort! I love to cook and eat, so you are all along for the ride!
Today Carly got to pick and she chose Tokyo Wako.
Of course Dunka was with me, and was ready to eat!
If you follow my blog and read often, you would know that Jude loves miso soup. They had a different twist to the traditional soup, this one had onions and mushrooms.
The temp was not going to stop him from eating it all up! I love seeing my little honey enjoying his food. Its makes me happy.
(Carly thinks shes looks nasty in this picture, I think she looks fine!)
Now for the show. You cant go to Tokyo Wako without eating at the grill tables.
Our meals were about $15 each with a soft drink so we got a deal.
Stacking up the onion tower to quickly turn it into a volcano!
He put the fire out and it was smoking like a chimney.
Our chef did an amazing performance and the food was delicious!
Jude was watching with excitement. The last time he was at a restaurant like this he was a few months old and wasn't too interested.
Today was a great day. We went to look at a new place for me and Dunka to live.
Cant wait to do a house tour!
*Latina Kisses*
-Sonia

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kristen Alvis said...

Looks tasty! I haven't been to one of those types of restaurants in years! Your son is too cute :D

http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

Risa said...

The restaurant looks fantastic. Jude is as cute as ever. Good luck with house hunting!

xx

Tiffany Monet said...

It looks like a great restaurant! Jude is the cutest.. I love his chubby cheeks..=)

xo T

MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yum that food looks scrumptious! Jude is such a doll. God he's a cutie. Carly looks fine, but that first pic she looks stoned. Haha...I'm just sayin'!

HollyElise said...

Ooh fingers crossed that you find the perfect place for you and Jude!

He is so adorable, with his miso soup!

Mm, now I want Japanese food... Maybe tomorrow, we just had Thai food tonight! :)

xxx

Latysha’s Way said...

LOL...WE HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN I THOUGHT, LIL BOY, LOVE FOR MAKEUP, SIGMA BRUSHES (LOL), CRAZY BABYDADS, AND EATING.. i DEF EAT WHEN IM STRESS OR MAD...ITS NOT A GOOD THINGS...BUT IT MAKES ME HAPPPY...AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS..LOL

Jesse said...

Sonia can you please please please do a Selena Gomez look? Maybe from her new video 'A year without rain'?? I've been tweeting you but I don't know if you get it!! I would really really love to see this look because you have the same coloring and I think it would look amazing on you and you'd make it look so good!! xxx

Sarah said...

Hmm looks delicious!
Jude is so cute, I love to see pictures of him! :)
Good luck on finding a new home! ;)
Lovely greets from Germany
Sarah
http://bluesaphir87.blogspot.com

The Michelle Show said...

I loooove teppanyaki! And Jude is the perfect age to enjoy the show.

Good luck finding a new crib! Moving is always nerve wracking and stressful, but it's nice to have a clean slate.

Cindia said...

Looks yummy! I don't like shrooms. Okay, I've never tried them, but they look weird lol. Hope you get the place! Woot woot!

Jasmin said...

Oh, wow! Yummy.. I love the places you go to, and cook. HAHA. And your son is so cute!

LizKS48 said...

I just wanted to say I admire you for taking care of yourself and your little "dunka". I'm sure it's not easy being a single parent. Best wishes to you and him both. :)

Blanca1018♥ said...

Awww.. i love how you always bring your little :Dunka: with you!
I'm sure he is a well behaved little buddy!

The food looks delicious!
:)I see shrimps and mushromms..!

I love the scarf look! You loook soo beautiful and a hot mom for sure!

xoxo
Blanca

Come check out my blog dolls!
http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

Princess Dayz said...

I love all your blogs about food. It always looks yummy.

princessdays147.com

Anonymous said...

where is that restaurant located???

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up girl...you do you and whats right for you and Dunka!
xoxoxo...77smallz~

Anonymous said...

The miso is traditional with onions and mushrooms and even tofu. that is mostly what my kids ate when they were Judes age unti even now as teenagers. They love Tofu. you should let jude try it with Tofu.

Anonymous said...

can someone explain to me what happened to Soina that she is under a lot of stress??